AFE 140/GSC of ASHRAE Hold Successful Joint Member Appreciation and Vendor Night at Viega
Eighty members of AFE and ASHRAE plus guests, along with twenty-six vendors, attended AFE 140’s annual Member Appreciation and Vendor Night, which was co-sponsored this year by the Granite State Chapter of ASHRAE.
The event, on December 2, 2015 from 5 to 9 PM, was hosted by Viega at their training facility at 1800 Southwood Drive in Nashua. The evening included six technical sessions, which generated 1.5 professional development hours (PDHs) for attendees. The meeting was sponsored by event vendors and free to members, and was catered by The Stocked Fridge.
- Frank I. Rounds – Legionella in Cooling Towers, by John Burris
- Captive Air – Proper Kitchen Ventilation, by Matt Drohan
- Mitsubishi – Heat Pump Technology, by Chris Ouellette
- CoolSym – Data Center Cooling, by Paul Bemis
- Viega – Water Quality, by Paul Jappe
- Seacoast Supply
- Macy Industries
- Sanborn & Head Associates
- F W Webb
- SPD, Inc.
- Tower Hill Sales Associates
- Spirax Sarco Inc
- Milton Cat
- North East Electrical Distributors
- Johnson Controls
- RDK Engineers
- American Plant Maintenance
- Link Drive
- Carrigg Full Service Builders
- P. Cote
- ReVision Energy
- Cohen Machinery
- UMG Bulk Energy
- Safety Inc.
- NORA Flooring
- Houghton Chemical
- Fluid Transfer Products
Ed Frechette, Textiles Coated International and AFE Chapter 140 Programs Chair, called it “the most successful vendor night in my 25 years with AFE. It was well attended, and we are very grateful to ASHRAE for their participation as a joint partnership with AFE 140”.