For our March chapter meeting, we will be attending the AFE Region 8 Trade Show & Workshops at the Westford Regency Inn and Conference Center, Westford, MA. We hope to see many AFE 140 members there.
AFE Region 8 New England Trade Show & Workshops
Thursday, March 29, 2018
8 AM – 6 PM
About the Event
The Second Annual AFE Region 8 Trade Show & Workshops will bring together over 300 members of New England’s facility industry in a targeted, face-to-face forum to foster new business opportunities and help facility professionals improve their skills and knowledge. This event features Tabletop Exhibits, a full schedule of professional development workshops on facility trends and best practices and a networking reception.
You may attend for the full day and participate in educational sessions plus the Trade Show, or come for the Trade Show only.
Attendees can also earn continuing education units for AFE certification renewal!
- Trade Show Workshops – Each track contains 4 sessions as noted below – $55
- OSHA Safety Training Seminar: OSHA 10 Hour Construction Course (1.5 day) – $150.00
- Trade Show only – $10 or ask your vendor for a complimentary ticket).
- Our local Spring CPMM Review Class (3 day) (separate registration fee applies)
Workshop and seminar attendees earn continuing education units for AFE certification renewal!
Track 1 – Plant Efficiency and Optimization
- Boiler Optimization
- Chilled Water Pump Optimization
- Procedures and Procurement of Incentives
- Efficient Steam
Track 2 – Safety and Emergency Management
- Risk Assessment and Business Continuity for Facilities Managers
- Emergency Management considerations in Facility Design
- FM Global
- OSHA Overview and Top 10 Citations to Avoid
We look forward to seeing you there!